Teeth care Centre® Dental Hospital is the only hospital in Ahmedabad, India who is having well qualified Dental professionals and Master Degree Holders from different specialty field who are dedicated to restore your oral health beautifully. We have exceptional, Expert and eminent team of dentists includes pediatric dentist, Orthodontist and Endodontist, Prosthodontist, Oral Surgeon who works with team to ensure that our patients receive the most advanced dental care available in the world.
What is Pediatric Dentist or dentist for kids?
Well, in a nutshell, a pediatric dentist is a specialist who is dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen-age years. During this “growth” phase of a child, special approaches are needed in dealing with dental problems in order to avoid current and future dental problems. At Teeth care centre® Dental Hospital the pediatric dentist is best qualified to meet those needs. Children are only patients for pediatric dentist, and all our training is devoted to meeting their specialized needs.
If you believe your child needs emergency dental attention, then we provide emergency appointment and fast treatment with best possible dental care at their exact moment of need.
Maximum child comfort is our priority, so by giving proper time for counselling to parents and child both, we understand psychology of child to give maximum comfort and needs of parents for efficient treatment outcome.
Did you know pediatric dentists have an additional training to acquaint them with the special needs and remedies available to children?
Why to choose Teeth Care Centre® Dental Hospital for Pediatric Dentist?
7 Reasons to choose Teeth Care Centre® for your kids treatment
1. Child Friendly Setup
2. Proper Counseling to Make Child Calm and Comfortable
3. No Life Threatening General Anesthesia Approach – World’s No. 1 Safest Conscious Sedation System
4. Use of World’s Best Dental Materials
5. High Hygiene Standards
6. Painless and Bloodless Treatment by Lasers
7. Cosmetic Treatments for Kids
Choosing a pediatric practice to trust with the health and beauty of your child’s smile is an important decision. Setting up your child’s first dental appointment can be confusing Making a positive first impression at the dentist can influence children’s view of dentistry for the rest of their lives, so it’s important to make sure your child is comfortable with the doctor and staff. You may wonder whether you should bring him to see a special pediatric dentist or just your regular dentist. Here are four reasons why to choose pediatric dentist. We at TCC strictly follow the protocols established by AAPD (American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry) which are considered as gold standard all over the world.
- Specialization in Children’s Teeth: – Pediatric dentists receive postdoctoral training in child psychology, behaviour modification, and pharmacology. Pediatric dentists also undergo yearly training and re-certification to stay current with the most recent developments in technology and patient care. They have been specifically trained to treat children’s developing teeth. They know the unique problems that children face, such as cavities and gum problems. They also understand the complexities of how teeth grow and develop and can keep an eye out for potential problems. Lastly, pediatric practitioners have experience dealing with frightened children and can help your child feel at ease and comfortable at the dentist.
- Education for Parent and Child: A pediatric dentist educates parents and child by explaining preventive care, hygiene, and treatments in simple, easy-to-understand terms. Kid’s dentists also focus on prevention of dental problems to ensure lifetime of good dental health also gives you knowledge about developing healthy habits, like twice-a-day brushing and flossing. A pediatric dentist will also have the latest information on preventative treatments (such as topical fluoride treatments) as they pertain specifically to children..
- Child-Friendly Equipment: –
While there’s nothing wrong with using standard-sized dental equipment on children, but Teeth Care Centre is designed in such a way that pediatric dentist will use smaller equipment specifically designed for a child’s mouth. Additionally, many pediatric dentists help ease your child into dental exams by introducing one piece of equipment at a time. This can help children get used to the complex and often “scary-looking” equipment without overwhelming them.
- Comfortable Environment: It’s very important for your child to feel comfortable in our Dental Hospital. So Teeth care centre dental hospital Main goal and set up is to create a safe place with a fun atmosphere for your child to enjoy. Specialized children’s dental practices are decked out in brightly-colored décor, to help your child feel more at home and also play popular children’s cartoons to distract your child during the exam.
They hand out stickers or toys at the end of the appointment to help build up your child’s level of comfort. Additionally, when your child sees other children having a positive dental experience, she can use this as a model to follow.
These are many areas of prevention and care that are unique to children whom the pediatric dentist is specifically trained to identify, treat and prevent. That is why many parents wisely choose a pediatric dentist for their child’s dental needs, just as they choose a pediatrician for their medical needs. Following Above were some important educational areas we’ve included in this section of our site for parents to understand how teeth care centre and Team works.
Pediatric Treatments Available at Teeth Care Centre® Dental Hospital, Ahmedabad:
- Emergency Services: Pain, Swelling, Knocked Out Tooth
- Painless Laser Treatment
- Safe Sedation Dentistry
- Infant Examination
- Fluoride Application
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Filling and crowns
- Child Root Canal Treatment
- Space Maintainer
- Habit Breaking Appliance
- Growth Modification Appliance
- Lip or Tongue Tie Correction
- Special Needs Pediatric Dentistry
TEETH Care Centre® Dental Hospital, 2nd floor, Pushpak66, Near Someshwar Jain Temple, 132 feet ring road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA – 380015..
Call: +91 93 777 83384